BSA Claims Service’s annual Platinum Level sponsorship of the Verisk Elevate Conference 2022 helps support the on-demand viewing of the conference sessions currently available on the event website.
The On-Demand replays of the sessions, from keynote speakers by industry leaders to Xactimate training, allow adjusters and other claims professionals to gain insight and knowledge from some of the best minds in the industry.
With a mission to engage and support the claims industry, BSA supports the Verisk conference annually, helping to sponsor training sessions. “BSA is proud to help provide these training sessions as a Platinum sponsor of Elevate 2022. We believe that investing in our claims adjusters and the claims management industry is a responsibility, and we take that very seriously,” said Brian Bradley, CEO, and President of BSA Claims Service.
“2020 was the best conference yet. Our hats are off to Verisk for its innovative approach with an in-person and online platform. Our team enjoyed safely attending informative sessions and networking with dozens of claims industry professional,” he said.
About the Conference
BSA has been a Platinum sponsor for the Elevate by Verisk conference for the past five years. The on-demand availability of sessions recordings from Verisk and claims industry professionals are continuing to help our adjusters work smarter,” Bradley added.
Also attending as part of the BSA team was Adam Rosenberg, BSA’s Claims Director. “Learning directly from the pros at Xactimate has increased my understanding of how we can use the innovations in Verisk products to better manage our claims. I especially enjoyed the 1:1 business consultation we had with Verisk experts. They helped us navigate the vast reporting features in Xact to improve our claim cycle time and accuracy in claims management,” he said.
The BSA team also heard from weather experts on the outlook of the 2022 Atlantic Storm Season, new features in XactAnalysis, FEMA engagement in natural disasters, COVID issues and solutions, adjuster availability, and other topics.
BSA Claims Services is rapidly changing with the claims industry. They are an early adopter of new software and claims management. “Our support of insurance claims innovations and adjuster training is undeniable. By supporting the Elevate by Verisk conference, BSA Claims Services is bringing innovative and top-level knowledge to the doorsteps of those who are interested in making an impact in the industry.”
To access the on-demand sessions from Verisk Elevate 2020, click here. Then click on “Schedule,” then “On Demand.”
ABOUT BSA CLAIMS SERVICE:
BSA Claims Services is a top player in the claims industry. Known for its unique claim management service talents and seasoned, well-trained property and casualty adjusters.
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, BSA has a 16-year track record of experience providing outstanding customer service and quality claims services to carriers and policyholders.
BSA’s quick claim cycle time with optimal adherence to strong internal control policies and carrier guidelines sets it apart from other IA firms.
At the heart of what BSA Claims Services does is follow carrier and industry Best Practices, while keeping policyholders happy and carriers truly satisfied.
Among their many services are:
Daily and Task Residential and Commercial Adjusting
- BSA Claims has quick access to a team of adjusting professionals. This allows its scalable model to adjust to even the most challenging claims within the fastest possible time.
- Known for exemplary CAT adjusting services, BSA’s adjusters are at the ready with training. They offer mock catastrophes exercises, videos, and on-site Team Leads that prepare them to perform at high catastrophe levels.
- BSA’s innovative Jacksonville Claims Center is equipped to host Fast Track adjusters with a high ratio of Team Leads. They quickly complete phone scope loss and damage assessment. Additionally, they create diagrams/sketches, and gather facts to provide a complete damage estimate and a final scope/amount of damage determination.
- BSA Claims Service provides advisory and support services to carriers undergoing litigation on insurance claims. BSA’s complete analysis and investigation provides the best support at every stage of the dispute process.
Investigative and inspections
- BSA adjusters are trained in specialty investigative and inspection services.
Visit www.bsaclaims.com or email [email protected] for more information.